Beer Thread

Cisse

Kinell no waitrose didn't realise, thought they were everywhere :lol:

Every time a shop closes at Kingsway I'm hoping that a Waitrose will pop up. Every time I'm let down.

B&Q went. Massive, great opportunity. They turn it into an Argos and TK Maxx

Comet went. Big shop, great opportunity. They split it in 2 and use one half of it as a bloomin' hobbycraft store, the other half's still empty.

They build a new unit  nearer the roundabout, big enough I'd guess for a small Waitrose... they put yet another flippin' Greggs there and a Costa Coffee, because there aren't enough of them already.

Every time a shop closes at Kingsway I'm hoping that a Waitrose will pop up. Every time I'm let down.

B&Q went. Massive, great opportunity. They turn it into an Argos and TK Maxx

Comet went. Big shop, great opportunity. They split it in 2 and use one half of it as a bloomin' hobbycraft store, the other half's still empty.

They build a new unit  nearer the roundabout, big enough I'd guess for a small Waitrose... they put yet another flippin' Greggs there and a Costa Coffee, because there aren't enough of them already.

E mail them (seriously) they take feedback and customer service very seriously... :D

Just having a bottle of Leffe Brune at the moment (another one of those leftovers from Christmas).

Waiting for my order of 24 bottles of St Bernardus Abt 12 and 24 bottles of Gulden Draak to arrive from Belgium.

Just having a bottle of Leffe Brune at the moment (another one of those leftovers from Christmas).

Waiting for my order of 24 bottles of St Bernardus Abt 12 and 24 bottles of Gulden Draak to arrive from Belgium.

A staple for any beer head... :cool:

A staple for any beer head... :cool:

Yeah, Tescos had an offer on of the 75cl bottles of Leffe at £2 each at Christmas so I picked a dozen up - you know, just for a rainy day. I am soooooo looking forward to the other stuff though. It's expensive compared to what I'd pay in Belgium, of course, but cheaper than going over to Leicester to pick up a couple of bottles of this and a couple of bottles of that at a fiver apiece.

It worked out at just over £120 for the two cases, so around £2-60p a bottle.

Co-op stores have a lot of local (ish) beers (as you might imagine) that I've been getting through a bit this last week, though I've not really found much that's been particularly great tbh, the Hobsons ones (shropshire) are nice enough.

The lack of information on some bottles is shocking, I'd rather have some information about the actual beer than a story about the brewery printed on every bottle.