Beer Thread

Cisse

A bottle of Old Growler. OK, I love my Belgian beers, but every now and again I like to keep in touch with some of our own wonderful brews - and Old Growler is as good as it gets. Utterly fabulous porter, and it's no wonder that it's won so many CAMRA awards.

Then I had a bottle of St Bernardus Abt 12. Only 4 left - better order some more.

Nothing new or original but a Fullers ESB.

Also raided Tesco and bought TEN more bottles of the Brew Dog one pictured previously. The shelves were empty when I went back on Tuesday and they're empty again now.

They were empty when I went. Must have followed you. Mind you, I've done the same. They had Chimay White at £1-50, reduced to clear, at Tesco Ashby a few months ago. I cleared the shelf.

All this listing strange beers is no good.

I need a beginners guide and a shopping guide.

Otherwise i'll just have to keep on drinking newcastle brown which makes me talk all geordie.

All this listing strange beers is no good.

I need a beginners guide and a shopping guide.

Otherwise i'll just have to keep on drinking newcastle brown which makes me talk all geordie.

Allllllllll rite........... :lol:

Tonight, after a **** week, I will mostly be imbibing Fullers London Pride by the bucketful, soaked into Dry Roasted Peanuts.