Christie

Woodley Ram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

Not good enough for promotion. Bottom line. Contract is up in the summer need to decide if we want to cash in or let him go for free. 

He will get a new contract, to replace him with better will cost a significant sum. At the price we paid for him it was a bargain . He is a good RB, he adds to our attacking capability in fact we over rely on his attacking. He does get caught out when he goes forward but at least he is trying to make things happen. Yes his defending needs to improve and it will. He is a keep for me, a young guy who works hard and tries hard and is more than comfortable in the Championship .

its good we all have different opinions but I think he is ok

On 3 September 2016 at 18:33, James1989 said:

Haha. Hopefully he wont sign a new contract... fingers crossed 

He'll sign new contract. 

On 3 September 2016 at 19:30, James1989 said:

Andy explain to me what he does which makes him so good? I'm at a loss as to why people think he's so good. Did anyone here go to Preston away last year? Awful performance probably one of the worst I've ever seen and admittedly he has got slightly better since then but he couldn't get much worse

I was there last year and Christie was good in that game.. 

15 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Well I can't see in 1 eye and Christie was GOOD that day last year. 

You must be kidding either that or you know nothing about football. You can't of been stood in the same stand because everyone I stood near thought he was crap. Im sure some on you must be in a relationship with him because he's never been good. But anyway leave you with it, he won't be here for long anyway :)

7 hours ago, James1989 said:

You must be kidding either that or you know nothing about football. You can't of been stood in the same stand because everyone I stood near thought he was crap. Im sure some on you must be in a relationship with him because he's never been good. But anyway leave you with it, he won't be here for long anyway :)

Grow up. 

Archived