Nigel Pearson SSN

toddy

Certainly needs to bring his own players in to mix it up a bit,too many players under achieving,they didnt sign for NP and perhaps are not happy with his methods or attitude but the same could be said when they were playing for Wassall and PC. Time for a good clear out unless commitment and professional ism can be shown on the pitch.

Only regular first team  players worth keeping Carson,keogh,Hughes,Christie,

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, toddy said:

Asked if we are bringing in anybody .......''My answer is the same as it has been for the last few weeks, we will add if we can......trying to bring 1 or 2 more players time will tell whether it is possible''

DET did reported that we're looking to bring 1-2. This was last week though. 

51 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Certainly needs to bring his own players in to mix it up a bit,too many players under achieving,they didnt sign for NP and perhaps are not happy with his methods or attitude but the same could be said when they were playing for Wassall and PC. Time for a good clear out unless commitment and professional ism can be shown on the pitch.

Only regular first team  players worth keeping Carson,keogh,Hughes,Christie,

...and Martin, and Fozzy (bit of loyalty required), and Olsson, and Shackell and Thorne and Hendrick and Bryson, and Russell, and Ince...maybe one or two more I've missed. Weimann deserves a shot at it.

6 minutes ago, needles said:

...and Martin, and Fozzy (bit of loyalty required), and Olsson, and Shackell and Thorne and Hendrick and Bryson, and Russell, and Ince...maybe one or two more I've missed. Weimann deserves a shot at it.

Olson Thorne and Russell defo,but dont see us missing out much if others went

Archived