Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I like the way anything round this is going, don't like the way FF is behaving towards Wednesday (with the caveat that we don't know the whole story, just how it looks atm), or their manager using the death of a players father to seemingly get at FF.... leaves a sour taste all round. We would not be happy if it was one of ours behaving this way.

21 minutes ago, Ramsley said:

Not sure I like the way anything round this is going, don't like the way FF is behaving towards Wednesday (with the caveat that we don't know the whole story, just how it looks atm), or their manager using the death of a players father to seemingly get at FF.... leaves a sour taste all round. We would not be happy if it was one of ours behaving this way.

Couldn't agree more. 

Doesn't matter now. He's not staying at Wednesday. Now it'll just be who announces they've signed him. 

Still want Wells over anyone else, personally. I wonder who the wide targets are after Forestieri though? 

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

How can Forestieri stay there now after the manager has judged rolled him on social media. 

Big mistake on the managers part.

Couldnt agree more. Im taking nothing away from the poor bloke who has lost his Dad and it is very brave to come into work. 

But there is not a cat in hells chance Carvahal would have put that on twitter if Forestieri had played in that game today. 

It just lacks class completely. Hes done it to score points with the Wednesday fans and paint Forestieri in an even worse picture than he was already in.

I think now Forestieri's position at Wednesday is now completely untenable. 

Their fans have turned big time and there is simply no way back for him now. 

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

I will say this though... With the amount of money Newcastle have thrown around over the past 7 months... The fact their in this league is a disgrace.

Absolutely. £45m spent so far. 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

I will say this though... With the amount of money Newcastle have thrown around over the past 7 months... The fact their in this league is a disgrace.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Absolutely. £45m spent so far. 

How is it though? We spent £30 million last year without any income from outgoings. They've spent £45 million with income from Wijnaldum, Cisse, etc leaving and probably Sissoko to go. I didn't see any of us complaining when we were spending millions last summer.

Archived