Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gabriel Jesus looks like a Pep Guardiola player. Seems far more involved than Sergio Aguero.

The relegation fight in the Premier League is far better this season than any other I can remember. From Sunderland to Middlesbrough, I can't pick which three are going down.

Swansea and Hull look far better after their managerial changes.

Palace have Allardyce, Sunderland are improving under Moyes while you'd imagine Leicester should have enough about them to stay up considering how well they did last year.

I'd love Middlesbrough to go down after they spent all that money and Karanka generally being an arse.

11 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Gabriel Jesus looks like a Pep Guardiola player. Seems far more involved than Sergio Aguero.

The relegation fight in the Premier League is far better this season than any other I can remember. From Sunderland to Middlesbrough, I can't pick which three are going down.

Palace have Allardyce, Sunderland are improving under Moyes while you'd imagine Leicester should have enough about them to stay up considering how well they did last year.

I'd love Middlesbrough to go down after they spent all that money and Karanka generally being an arse.

That and the fact that they bring nothing to the league. The 'lets try and defend for 90 minutes' tactic has worn thin on me and I'm not even a Boro fan.

They are drab as hell.

32 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

It could all come down to momentum, and at the moment Leicester don't seem to have any, nor Crystal P for that matter.

8 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Are the Foxes going down? No momentum in the League it seems, and that is what it is all about now. Six bottom teams totally compacted.

They will go down IMO.

Archived