Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

One of the worst at spitting is Alex Neil the Norwich manager - when it's not necessary it's just a filthy habit.

Fully deserved win by Cambridge - lost count the number of times they hit the woodwork and also had a valid goal ruled out by the lino.

If you think the officials are poor in the Championship then it just makes you spare a thought for those in league 2 and the NL. They get pub refs. Seen it with my own eyes on loads of occasions.

Generally I respect refs and I like to forgive their mistakes for just being human but honestly, some of the officiating down there is downright bizarre. Not just one key decision got blatantly wrong but a whole 90 minutes worth of truly weird decisions for BOTH sides that makes you wonder how on earth some of them aren't in secure institutions.

Think ourselves lucky Derby are in the Championship I say.

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

No. Want a Non League side away that's all. 

Could pick a nearer one mate! :thumbsup:

How about Macclesfield?

You can park on the road with the ground on your left and fields of sheep to your right with views of the peaks beyond in the distance.

What more could you ask for?

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Has there been a rule brought in (in the premier league) that says a team must wear their away kit for away games because I can't see how Chelsea's blue and white clashes with Boro's red and white. 

Can anybody shed any light on this ?

Or Rotherhams with our black and white yesterday.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Has there been a rule brought in (in the premier league) that says a team must wear their away kit for away games because I can't see how Chelsea's blue and white clashes with Boro's red and white. 

Can anybody shed any light on this ?

It annoys me too, but suspect more to do with having to wear the away kit so many times a season as part of the deal with the kit provider.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Ah ya buggar, you added more after I quoted you, yours makes sense now, mine doesn't. :lol:

Lol, i had to make a choice, go in and edit the post or throw my phone at the wall and stamp on it repeatedly.

7 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Ah ya buggar, you added more after I quoted you, yours makes sense now, mine doesn't. :lol:

I do agree that H from steps should be blamed for all the wrong in the world though :D

Archived