It will get worse before it gets better

Doodle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say I've watched the Pearson interview now and I like what I see ,, to me he gave the impression of a man who sets himself and his players and staff standards and although he was diplomatic I felt you could sense that he won't accept substandard or excuses and will not easily fail ,,,, buckle up people we are going to see this squad of players reach their full potential or be shipped out and replaced ,,, really pleased for Mel too as he will never have to venture into a dressing room again while Pearson is his manager , crack on Nige , we are derby county and yes we must lose to better sides sometimes but it's how each player and the team performs in any defeat and Pearson will make that very very clear

16 minutes ago, archied said:

Got to say I've watched the Pearson interview now and I like what I see ,, to me he gave the impression of a man who sets himself and his players and staff standards and although he was diplomatic I felt you could sense that he won't accept substandard or excuses and will not easily fail ,,,, buckle up people we are going to see this squad of players reach their full potential or be shipped out and replaced ,,, really pleased for Mel too as he will never have to venture into a dressing room again while Pearson is his manager , crack on Nige , we are derby county and yes we must lose to better sides sometimes but it's how each player and the team performs in any defeat and Pearson will make that very very clear

Interesting view @archied. I saw the interview and although it was couched in very diplomatic "new nigel" language,  it sounded to me that he hadn't yet worked out how cross he was,  if at all.

I do get the sense tho that whatever nigels true feelings are, the players will know and any fall out will be kept behind closed doors - as it should. 

16 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Interesting view @archied. I saw the interview and although it was couched in very diplomatic "new nigel" language,  it sounded to me that he hadn't yet worked out how cross he was,  if at all.

I do get the sense tho that whatever nigels true feelings are, the players will know and any fall out will be kept behind closed doors - as it should. 

Hi guys.

Completely agree.

Please see my latest post under "Buxton" written just before I saw Archied's post. 

Archived