Bradley Johnson missing training (Alan Nixon rumour warning)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal abuse is a key part of child birth I heard.

By the way, I meant to break Nixon's tweet down.

"Derby." - Calling the attention of Derby fans

"Johnson drama." - That's the drama queens that have been tweeting him all day making up all kinds of stories.

"The chap had a domestic issue and missed training" - Mind your own business, had he said family issues Shackell shagged his missus rumours start.

"That's about it" - As in nothing more in it, stop overreacting and asking me about the BS rumours from these 12 year old Twitter accounts.

I'm happy to translate further tweets on request.

2 minutes ago, David said:

All non drama queens can understand his tweets, written fine 

Not just that tweet though, doesn't seem to have a great command of the English language. Genuinely difficult to understand what he means half the time.

29 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Not just that tweet though, doesn't seem to have a great command of the English language. Genuinely difficult to understand what he means half the time.

He is Scottish so give him a wee bit of slack

1 hour ago, bcnram said:

Probably just wants to be close to Mother / Sisters when she is having the baby. Pretty normal behaviour really. 

I could reel off a dozen Norfolk jokes but I won't.

35 minutes ago, Duracell said:

He writes for the Sun doesn't he? One of my mates works there and their editorial team is literally there to dumb down the tone of the news... They're all fairly well qualified writers who are tasked with turning it from eloquent written English into something slightly less so...

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

fafd22a8cc380114319d99b5bf25bfb8.jpg

Does that mean the baby arrived, or suddenly it's become obvious that the arrival isn't as imminent as thought yesterday?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Does that mean the baby arrived, or suddenly it's become obvious that the arrival isn't as imminent as thought yesterday?

Nice to see him back in training .

I hope he does well for us this season. 

Archived