DCFC U21 - Offrande Zanzala

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two recorded DoBs online:

Dec 13 1997 (18) on places like talentshunter and transfermarkt

Nov 8 1996 (19) on wiki. 

Daily Mail have an article on him getting a birthday surprise when he won Barclay's U21 player of the month which was published on 13th November. So I would lean towards him being 19, but Mail could have just looked on wikipedia themselves.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Two recorded DoBs online:

Dec 13 1997 (18) on places like talentshunter and transfermarkt

Nov 8 1996 (19) on wiki. 

Daily Mail have an article on him getting a birthday surprise when he won Barclay's U21 player of the month which was published on 13th November. So I would lean towards him being 19, but Mail could have just looked on wikipedia themselves.

From the DET for the same award.

DERBY County forward Offrande Zanzala has been named Barclays Under-21 Premier League player of the month.

Zanzala scored four goals in three matches during October - helping the Rams to victories over Brighton & Hove Albion (4-0), Newcastle United (6-4) and Stoke City (2-1).

The 19-year-old was nominated for the monthly prize by opposition managers and beat off competition from Sunderland's Charalampos Mavrias and Ollie McBurnie of Swansea City.

Would suggest Wiki's listed birthday is correct.

On 26/06/2016 at 09:49, Coconut said:

When and where exactly did you see Liam Dickinson playing football in a Derby shirt? 

It must have been a pre-season game, because he didn't make a single first team appearance for us!

I watched him in a pre season friendly against Rushden & Diamonds (I think) he was awful, without a doubt the least technical ability I have seen in a professional footballer.

Archived