Good News Thread

Hi all,

Seeing as we seem to have our fair share of negative threads, I thought it would be appropriate to have a good news thread, where anybody can post something good that's happened in their lives recently. 

To start this off, I just found out that my sister is engaged.:)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

3 Years ago i was diagnosed with a rare type of blood cancer (thats not the good news) :) ). At the start of last year i was put on a new drug and i have now had stable blood counts for over a year, with my symptoms related to my condition having improved massively.

So thats my good news :)

And its sunny :)

This past week a very nice elderly gentleman I have been helping/teaching  how to read finally did so on his own.Was great to see how happy he was at doing so.74 years old and finally being able to,just great and so happy for him.

Just had a great family weekend. Key words and in no particular order:

Sun, Gym, Car wash, fresh bread, Walking, BBQ, lawn, Sausages, bubble machine, daughter, paddling pool, hot tub, wine, music, sunset.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just had a great family weekend. Key words and in no particular order:

Sun, Gym, Car wash, fresh bread, Walking, BBQ, lawn, Sausages, bubble machine, daughter, paddling pool, hot tub, wine, music, sunset.

I love keywords being a king of SEO (in order)...

testicles, clamp, bicycle, naked, sheep, running, trousers, ankles, location, condoms, awol, bread in oven, baby sheep, 9 months.

Archived