Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

We're playing Villa in 2 weeks time and Sheffield is just up the road...

I'd be disappointed if, with all the money Mel has, we weren't investing in a HUGE scouting team... I'd be aiming to scout opposition 3-4 weeks out every week...

I imagine we do have scouts looking at opposition but the account said this specific scout wasn't an opposition scout

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I imagine we do have scouts looking at opposition but the account said this specific scout wasn't an opposition scout

I'd take it more seriously if Pearson was there... Or Powell... Or any of the other senior coaching staff... If we were far enough down the road to be considering it I would imagine one of them would be there to watch on a day we don't have a game?

I can't imagine a random twitter account knows the role each of our scouts plays at each game... 

If we get 10 million for Hendrick then this would be how i would spend it.

Birkir Bjarnason, my favorite national team player, dynamic, quick thinking technical battler who loves to score with feet and head, has a great cross on him and also enjoys taking on his man, has the heart of a viking and the engine of a marathon runner.  Coming into his best years at 28, a fans favorite wherever he goes MRLC, at Basel.  Top top man

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

If there were any scouts there on Saturday we won't be getting any bids at all for Hendrick...

A few Sunderland related Twitter accounts are linking him after Moyes being spotted Saturday. It was a typical Hendrick display class for a spell then disappeared somewhere on the pitch.

37 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Che adams seems to be on his way to brum. Got a ilkeston mate and he absolutely loves him and said always he will be prem class. Would love us to nip in now with a bid rather than be linked with him in a season or two and be quoted 10-12m

I was very impressed with him when I watched Sheffield United in the play offs a year or 2 ago. His decision making looked very good despite his young age.

2 hours ago, ramit said:

If we get 10 million for Hendrick then this would be how i would spend it.

Birkir Bjarnason, my favorite national team player, dynamic, quick thinking technical battler who loves to score with feet and head, has a great cross on him and also enjoys taking on his man, has the heart of a viking and the engine of a marathon runner.  Coming into his best years at 28, a fans favorite wherever he goes MRLC, at Basel.  Top top man

My lad would be absolutely made up if this ever happened. After the euros he's been going on about this bloke and even wants an Iceland kit...

22 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Bakary Sako at Palace? Struggled to get games at Palace and now with Townsend there it is going to be even harder for him.

Being linked with a move back to wolves but I'd love us to get in there first. Just what was missing Saturday! 

36 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I was very impressed with him when I watched Sheffield United in the play offs a year or 2 ago. His decision making looked very good despite his young age.

Very surprised we havent made a move.... this is very reminiscent of when wells went from bradford to hudders.... now talking 10m plus.... che had much less football at shef utd clearly but ability and potential is same as when wells left bradford, if not then even greater

Archived