Play off dates

Russell Ram

Wystonram those dates you posted are for 2014 ? So the dates have on changed if you travel back in time.

I really need to know which semi A/B is being played on which night/day as I have to book time off from work to see the match and I haven't got enough holiday left to book both as I already booked the final weekend off( just in case ?)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Looks like the dates have changed completely.

Thursday 8th May 2014 (7:45pm) 1st Leg - 6th Vs 3rd 

Friday 9th May 2014 (7:45pm) 1st Leg - 5th Vs 4th 

Sunday 11th May 2014 (5:15pm) 2nd Leg - 3rd Vs 6th 

Monday 12th May 2014 (7:45pm) 2nd Leg - 4th Vs 5th

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, davenportram said:

it always has dine. Like when Ipswich played Norwich. Id dare say us vs Wednesday would be a Friday because we are relatively local with easy transport links.

I think it is Sky that decide.. if it was the Old FArm Derby sky would want first dibs to decide when they show that. .. Derby v Hull and Wendies versus  anyone of the three locked on 87 points hard to know which would be the bigger draw for the Sky audience. 

3 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Can't see them putting middlesborugh/brighton v wednesday on a friday night. it'd be a nightmare for the fans. Then again saturday lunchtime wouldn't be much better

id be amazed if Sky or any TV company actually chose this based on distance for fans to travel.

They have never, and will never give a cr@p about this.

Derby played away at southampton in a lunchtime kickoff in the Billy davies Promotion year.

Im sure they will select the games and the dates based purely on which fixture seems most attractive to their viewers.

2 hours ago, Jortat said:

Wystonram those dates you posted are for 2014 ? So the dates have on changed if you travel back in time.

I really need to know which semi A/B is being played on which night/day as I have to book time off from work to see the match and I haven't got enough holiday left to book both as I already booked the final weekend off( just in case ?)

Really cant see this being announced until final positions are confirmed.When sky and football league refer to them as fixture A, and fixture B, it allows them to leave it as late as possible to decide which match takes place on which date.

2 hours ago, Jortat said:

Everyone will know VERY SOON within a week or so. (If anything like last season before the season finishes) 

22 hours ago, Jortat said:

Yes they are, I did repost to that effect. I actually copied them off another post on here :D

16 hours ago, Jortat said:

Stuff it I've booked the weekend of May 13/14 so whichever semi we are in I'm able to go so bring it on. COYR

What about 2nd leg dates or you not going????? 

7 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

What about 2nd leg dates or you not going????? 

I'm off for both of those already so all bases covered and the Final weekend also booked off in advance . I have complete faith ?

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

So we could be playing anywhere between Friday and Tuesday then? Doesn't matter where we finish?

That's handy to know. Anyone else have a life to fit around football?

Not me. They go together perfectly - lubricated of course.

On 4/24/2016 at 08:48, ariotofmyown said:

Think there should be 2 games on the sat rather than Friday night to give fans more chance of attending. Especially when games will be arranged at short notice making it harder to get off work

TV rules ok

Archived