Making a Murderer

Leicester Ram

Has anyone else watched this on Netflix? Absolutely fantastic documentary series, the way it works chronologically and builds suspense through that is massively entertaining and heightens the emotions of the trials etc.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend going in blind and not looking in this thread (assuming anyone else has actually seen it/bother to talk about it in here).

What's also brilliant about this is that there's now new evidence coming forward and the documentary has definitely made a difference, won't be surprised if they return to film whatever happens in the coming months/years. Looks like he's got a new lawyer who can prove Teresa Halbach left the property...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16 April 2016 at 21:34, DCFCArmy said:

The wife giving you trouble?

His wife may be but my boss definitely is.

She is a young, newly appointed to a leadership role, overly emotional, utterly irrational, an unbelievable control freak, and highly prone to both childish public sniping and incessant nagging.

I swear I never married to avoid this garbage....and I probably get the same sexual service as I would if we were married. Flipping none! (Not that I'm even remotely interested, I hasten to add...)

So....where are these instructions?

Seriously, though, I have watched the first few episodes after almost everyone I know has recommended it to me. Aside from the fact that I know how 'cherry picked' some of the evidence they cite is, I found it incredibly boring to be honest.

From the sounds of things, you guys are suggesting I should persist?

I got hooked and watched the whole thing In two days then spent about two weeks raging at what I'd watched. Really hope he gets off, I fear the cover up runs too deep for the truth to ever come out. Especially with the FBI getting dragged into it for the testing. America is the most corrupt place on the planet (sorry Aram!) 

Archived