On the brightside

Derbyram1983

At least in the last two seasons we have been top. It's just now our standards are set a lot higher. Mel Morris is a derby supporter and he is doing everything in the best interest of the club. He has spent money we have never spent before. Oh yes and it's spring, lighter nights and mornings= longer days 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the bright side...at the time I thought PC was a gamble but with the Madrid connections a fairly big 'name'. Mel then bought players I didnt think we would be able to sign..again it hasn't maybe worked out as I'd hoped. However, the man who made that possible isn't going to be happy with DW, and I fully expect he'll sign a major talent as the next manager....like you say winter will be over soon and when summer comes it'll be like it never happened.....

Only my opinion but right or wrong sacking PC when we were 5th and not replacing him with someone who could kick us on, had we got the right person in we could be right in the mix. Wassall has made a hash of it so far. To effectively right the season off when 5th with 1/3 of the season to go is a slap in the face to us fans. Again only my opinion but finding it so frustrating at the minute. 

Archived