Trouble in the Derby end again.

sage

1 minute ago, sage said:

I think we can talk about more than one thing at once. Us men can multi task.

Did you go yesterday?

Last bit yes. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a bit of trouble in front of me on the way out. Some clown off his face shouting Anti-Morris chants at anyone within 10 metres, someone gave some back and had to be separated. Was on the left hand of the stand yesterday and thought a number of the fans around me were poor and didn't offer anything to the actual side. 

Just now, sage said:

You went to the last bit of the game?

Where were you sitting? I didn't see you.

No I was answering your post last line sorry to confused you. Row C. 

21 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Obviously not many miners in the away supporters fraternity then

My step-grandfather was gassed at Passchendaele, and had breathing difficulties for the rest of his life. Does that mean that I should hate all Germans, or conversely think that they are all out to get me all the time? After all, it was only 99 years ago - barely time for the blisters to go away.

27 minutes ago, sage said:

I can't believe no one else on here saw the trouble in the crowd. It went on for about 5 minutes.

There were a couple of youths trying to calm it all down, but a quite a few 'loyal supporters' intent on arguing.

We were by the corner flag.

Just now, eddie said:

My step-grandfather was gassed at Passchendaele, and had breathing difficulties for the rest of his life. Does that mean that I should hate all Germans, or conversely think that they are all out to get me all the time? After all, it was only 99 years ago - barely time for the blisters to go away.

That was my attempt at being flippant so please take the comment for what it was. I heard the constabulary have rubber hoses now anyway. 

I saw a fair few Derby fans trying to fight with police afterwards and arguing with Rotherham fans. As Eddie said, the coppers in my opinion were well mannered and handled the trouble very well.

There was one female copper at the station who was well fit too, I tried talking to her and she looked at me like I was a piece of derby trash, so she was clearly clued up.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I saw a fair few Derby fans trying to fight with police afterwards and arguing with Rotherham fans. As Eddie said, the coppers in my opinion were well mannered and handled the trouble very well.

There was one female copper at the station who was well fit too, I tried talking to her and she looked at me like I was a piece of derby trash, so she was clearly clued up.

You silver tongued lothario you

7 minutes ago, sage said:

You went to the last bit of the game?

Where were you sitting? I didn't see you.

I saw DEL in the Bridge Inn. His lip-reading is better than mine.

Archived