WANTED Dead or Alive

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Manager with strong opinions and never reluctant to admit when he is right or wrong.

Proven track record of managing players with strong personalities.

Experienced preferably with some success.

No brainer........

Pearson, Dyche or Warburton...

Can't believe these haven't been suggested on any other thread...oh wait...

Got to be a " Roof lifter". At the time Wee Billy was flown in to Pride Park by helicopter ( not the remote controlled variety ?), I can remember being seriously underwhelmed by his appointment, as I had heard that Martin O'Neil had shaken hands on the deal, only to be snatched away by Villa.

Two Questions, was the Helicopter Mel's ? and is O'Neil available after the Euro's, as Mel may see it as unfinished business.

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Got to be a " Roof lifter". At the time Wee Billy was flown in to Pride Park by helicopter ( not the remote controlled variety ?), I can remember being seriously underwhelmed by his appointment, as I had heard that Martin O'Neil had shaken hands on the deal, only to be snatched away by Villa.

Two Questions, was the Helicopter Mel's ? and is O'Neil available after the Euro's, as Mel may see it as unfinished business.

I had heard something similar, but was told Martin's wife was still having medical treatment at the time he was being courted by Derby, and he said that he wasn't quite ready to return to management at that time. It was over 2 months after BD was appointed Derby boss that MO'N rocked up at Vanilla Park.

Archived