Who's our man

tidzaken

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

He was on £7million p a at Liverpool,and still considers himself a Premier manager.

If that's true, incentivise a deal. Pay him the same as PC basic and if he gets us to the Premiership then bonus time to the tune of £7m. 

Then and only then can he truly class himself a Premier manager and not as he currently is..... an unemployed one.

Its a drop in the proverbial ocean and each season he keeps us in the Premiership please pass go and oh yes collect £7m. 

Or alternatively get someone with less/no experience for far less money and stay in the Championship.

Keep in the same Groundhog Day/ acid loop we have been in for far to long and at best giving away 3 goal leads in 8 mind numbing minutes against dross like Rotherham week in week out FFS. 

I know it's too soon now but that Wagner fella at Huddersfield, I know he's not having the greatest results but there seems to be something about him?

Yesterday seemed to be a similar story to when they played us. They created some brilliant chances in their win over Reading. 

He's perhaps not quite got the quality players but they seem transformed. 

Don't know why I'm mentioning him here. Just seems like he might be what we're looking for in terms of style. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I know it's too soon now but that Wagner fella at Huddersfield, I know he's not having the greatest results but there seems to be something about him?

Yesterday seemed to be a similar story to when they played us. They created some brilliant chances in their win over Reading. 

He's perhaps not quite got the quality players but they seem transformed. 

Don't know why I'm mentioning him here. Just seems like he might be what we're looking for in terms of style. 

I didn't like him on X=Factor but now he's cut his hair and moved into football management, I can start to see his potential.

5 minutes ago, sage said:

I didn't like him on X=Factor but now he's cut his hair and moved into football management, I can start to see his potential.

You don't think his post match interviews would be a bit sombre? - all that stuff about rings and Valkyries would get a bit depressing....

Archived