Food programmes on TV

Day

Loads of em these days, too many for my liking.

I don't get it, why watch people cooking and eating, not like you will get a taste, just makes you hungry which isn't good. I don't get why you would torture yourself like that.

It's weird

I don't want to go off topic but Gogglebox is another I don't get, your watching TV watching people watch TV and programmes that have already been on. 

It's weird 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That morning kitchen programme with James Martin is only saved from being the dullest thing on the planet by the somehow even more boring cooking section that Tim Lovejoy and his chef friend do.

I wonder if channel 4 executives would go for my idea of screening footage of people watching and reacting to Gogglebox. It will be called Gogglecubed and if people were stupid enough to watch it I'd make another programme of people watching Gogglecubed. If that was successful I would have everyone's TV screens replaced with mirrors and they could just stare at themselves all day like giant budgerigars.

39 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I don't get it, why watch people cooking and eating, not like you will get a taste, just makes you hungry which isn't good. I don't get why you would torture yourself like that.

It's weird

I don't want to go off topic but Gogglebox is another I don't get, your watching TV watching people watch TV and programmes that have already been on. 

It's weird 

I find Gogglebox hilarious.

9 hours ago, Daveo said:

It's weird

It's weird 

It's yet another indicator that Joe Public is a total dumbass.

9 hours ago, Daveo said:

It's weird

It's weird 

Goggle box I don't get either, cheap $hit television hoovered up by the masses

Archived