POLL: Flash poll. Promotion; how do you want it.

Mostyn6

Simply, which would you prefer?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Why only two choices they don't correlate.

I want a choice of go up through the playoffs and stay up like Bournemouth and Swansea etc. 

they went up in style though. Would you be prepared to wait patiently for the style to be introduced? 

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah and stay up rather than go up this season and come straight back down ! If I had the choice I'd go up this season and stay up but that wasn't a choice ! 

No guarantees in Football.  

You take the opportunity when it arrives or you could miss the boat. 

The choices are too limited. 

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

they went up in style though. Would you be prepared to wait patiently for the style to be introduced? 

No guarantees in Football you take the opportunity when it arrives. 

Whos to say we will improve in the Championship in the next 2 seasons. 

If the opportunity arrives this season take it.

Dont miss the boat  

I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would want to endure another season like we had under King Bill-eh/o Paul?!?!?!?!?  Idiots!!!  I was at Wembley that day and it was f***in fantastic to lord it over those stuck up Baggies, as they moped off to their coaches, but jesus wept it wasn't worth it for what we had to suffer for the following 4 years.

History shows us that the teams who go up playing a recognisable style of football prosper.  Whereas the cloggers/percentage teams such as Cardiff, QPR & to a certain extent Norwich fail.

4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would want to endure another season like we had under King Bill-eh/o Paul?!?!?!?!?  Idiots!!!  I was at Wembley that day and it was f***in fantastic to lord it over those stuck up Baggies, as they moped off to their coaches, but jesus wept it wasn't worth it for what we had to suffer for the following 4 years.

History shows us that the teams who go up playing a recognisable style of football prosper.  Whereas the cloggers/percentage teams such as Cardiff, QPR & to a certain extent Norwich fail.

Mel won't bail us out forever will he. 

Going up through the playoffs is worth 200 Million this season 

Well I'm sure our accountants will be very happy with all that lovely parachute money when we've come back down with 9pts, after Waffall has been put in permanent charge...  But hey, it looks like it worked out ok for QPR so let's go for it!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Mel won't bail us forever, but I know Mel has clicked option 2.

Of course he will that's his doctrine it's obvious. 

It's not mine as a season ticket holder. 

I don't want to wait 2 more seasons with no gaurantees. 

I want the Premier this season via the playoffs whatever the outcome. 

The poll is asking if people want to go up this season and come straight back down or go up next season and stay there for 5 years.

Yes, there are no guarantees in reality but THE POLL is GUARANTEEING that we would come straight back down if we went up through the playoffs this season.

How anyone is voting for the first one I've no idea.

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mel won't bail us out forever will he. 

Going up through the playoffs is worth 200 Million this season 

Just now, curtains said:

Of course he will that's his doctrine it's obvious. 

It's not mine as a season ticket holder. 

so you want us to go up playing 'agricultural' football, be humiliated in the PL, bounce straight back down and undoubtedly lose our better players whilst being lumbered with high-earning failures nobody else wants, just for £200m, which YOU (as a fan) will not see a penny of?

You're one of the sensible ones you! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The poll is asking if people want to go up this season and come straight back down or go up next season and stay there for 5 years.

Yes, there are no guarantees in reality but THE POLL is GUARANTEEING that we would come straight back down if we went up through the playoffs this season.

How anyone is voting for the first one I've no idea.

Shhhhhhhh.

They didn't rumble me!

Obviously, It's a loaded question Saint, but I'm trying to garishly point out the obvious.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But but but but....rage...blame Mel...I want...I should have......I deserve...it's not fair...other teams spoiling it....etc.

Mostyn is good at this .

He will tell you the academy will be the answer to all our ills etc and so will Mel. 

In 2 years time we will be Real Madrid. 

Archived