Kyron Stabana - Out? - Norwich/Southampton Interest.

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Forgot the lad was actually a right back (converted from centre forward and winger). And an England youth international himself. Maybe he's actually Christie's direct understudy now, in which case he should definitely be kept hold of!

And Olsson's!

I agree about Warnock but if he's unhappy not getting in the squad then we will just have to manage with what we've got. 

I'm quite excited about some of the youngsters getting a bit more opportunity  - we'll never know how good they are if we don't try them. 

By the way, Max Lowe had to have an operation which is why he's out for the rest of season. Hopefully he'll be back fit for next year. 

Just now, rynny said:

Why not the first team? Never seen him play so have no idea if he is good enough or not.

Exactly. I think it's just not the right time. It's becoming a joke at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Exactly. I think it's just not the right time. It's becoming a joke at the moment. 

Why isn't it? When is the perfect time? If the club think he is good enough then surely we have to give him a chance?

What is becoming a joke?

Just now, rynny said:

Why isn't it? When is the perfect time? If the club think he is good enough then surely we have to give him a chance?

What is becoming a joke?

Sending back up players on loan whereas we have no cover. 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Sending back up players on loan whereas we have no cover. 

Like who? We have a squad that is too big, we need to off load some players, all that have left were not featuring in the squad or have players of equal ability that are available. Letting Baird and Warnock leave on loan is not a terrible decision.

Archived