what if.....?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Venkman 2 said:

You`re probably right but Christ, your pints half empty!

I reckon it`ll be Win,Draw, Win which will be an excellent return and probably put us right up there again?

I'm unemployed mate. Can't afford whole pints till I start earning again ?

Let's rejoin after the week and see where we are. I'd love you to be right. I'm just wizened by repeated let downs.

if ..

well it is a fine poem one of my favourites .. But I am somewhat concerned in DCFC's case when one studies the relative quantities of triumph and disaster that have been experienced over time. I am also in some doubt  over the current squads ability to fill the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run but the sentiment is worthy. Now the bit about "except the Will" .. Well yes we will hold on for him. Oh and sorry Rudyard we really aren't very fond of Forest so a bit of antipathy sliding towards hatred must be allowable by jingo

Think we'll scrape the playoffs then its just a lottery and anything can happen

QPR were the most undeserving team to go up but they did... I thougt we were the most deserving but cruely missed out 

The time we did go up i thought southampton were the better footballing side over the course of the season anf WBA were better than us

so if we can scrape the playoffs anything can happen we dont necessarily need to be the best side to go up just the besr side on the day  

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Think we'll scrape the playoffs then its just a lottery and anything can happen

QPR were the most undeserving team to go up but they did... I thougt we were the most deserving but cruely missed out 

The time we did go up i thought southampton were the better footballing side over the course of the season anf WBA were better than us

so if we can scrape the playoffs anything can happen we dont necessarily need to be the best side to go up just the besr side on the day  

Over the course of that season, we ended 8 points clear of West Brom and 9 ahead of Southampton.

We were promoted on merit, because the table doesn't lie to that extent.

Archived