Brighton are flying

North East Ram

1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

Best evening as a ram for many years that game, we destroyed them, its a bit depressing looking back at that game now. Can't help but think we should be playing similar to that though with the players we have, just need to find the right man to make it happen.

Yeah not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but maybe we should go for an experienced manager?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Can't believe you're the only one who's come up with that. No wonder we're a bit poo

Took me ages to think it up.

Looked through all of the divisions to see if there was anything linking all of the teams failing and not one of them had an experienced manager.

Bet Boro are even pondering Karankas position as we speak.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Took me ages to think it up.

Looked through all of the divisions to see if there was anything linking all of the teams failing and not one of them had an experienced manager.

Bet Boro are even pondering Karankas position as we speak.

Yea well he wasn't very experienced when he joined. Writing was on the wall. Been there 3 years though. How much experience has a manager got to experience before he becomes experienced?

9 hours ago, Srg said:

Wasn't just 2 games ago they lost by 4 as well.. amazing how people's perception changes so quickly.

I thought the 4-1 loss at Cardiff was a little harsh on us, whereas the 4-0 at Bristol City probably flattered us a bit. The Leeds game, well, you can only beat what's in front of you.. they were awful. 

We've got our mojo back as I posted before but I don't think we're necessarily any better now than we were earlier in the season. A few more goals are going in but performance wise it's not massively different to when we regularly won by 1 goal, just seems to be falling for us a bit at the moment.

You can't get too carried away in the Championship though. There's always a club waiting to give you a slap back down to earth!

46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

What's with all this balance and sanity Simon? 

Shouldn't you be on here wetting yourself at our annual demise, whilst advertising how your boys will be "doing a Leicester " next season ☺

A bit below the belt that one HantsRam, seems to me unlike some Ram fans, Brighton fans haven't been lording any expectations about winning anything this season, they've just sat back quietly & watched their team surprise everybody including themselves. Just shows what can be achieved by what seems to me to be a very highly organised club now making all the right decisions. Perhaps after missing out in recent years their time has come. WHO KNOWS ?. 

Just now, TETRA said:

A bit below the belt that one HantsRam, seems to me unlike some Ram fans, Brighton fans haven't been lording any expectations about winning anything this season, they've just sat back quietly & watched their team surprise everybody including themselves. Just shows what can be achieved by what seems to me to be a very highly organised club now making all the right decisions. Perhaps after missing out in recent years their time has come. WHO KNOWS ?. 

They were a mess with the appointment of the likes of Hyypia... and they're riding a crest of a wave now like we did with McClaren. They don't go up this year, and they'll have expectations just the same as we do now.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

They were a mess with the appointment of the likes of Hyypia... and they're riding a crest of a wave now like we did with McClaren. They don't go up this year, and they'll have expectations just the same as we do now.

If you notice I did say Brighton are "NOW" making the right decisions. 

3 minutes ago, TETRA said:

If you notice I did say Brighton are "NOW" making the right decisions. 

Yes, but you also said they are "lording any expectations"... of course they aren't this year, just as we weren't then.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

What's with all this balance and sanity Simon? 

Shouldn't you be on here wetting yourself at our annual demise, whilst advertising how your boys will be "doing a Leicester " next season ☺

I'm not wetting myself at your recent struggles because I've got nothing against Derby, no problem with you getting promoted so long as it's not at our expense. Besides, I still think you'll be in the top 6 this season and you're good enough to beat anyone in this league so I'd look like a right muppet if you ended up beating us in the play-offs again! 

21 minutes ago, SimonBHA said:

I'm not wetting myself at your recent struggles because I've got nothing against Derby, no problem with you getting promoted so long as it's not at our expense. Besides, I still think you'll be in the top 6 this season and you're good enough to beat anyone in this league so I'd look like a right muppet if you ended up beating us in the play-offs again! 

Trust me, with Waffall in charge that won't be happening.  If we do manage to entrench ourselves in the play offs, whoever plays us will be practically getting a free pass to the final...

Archived