Billy Davies

Spanish

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

I am a "shock jock" only saying it to increase the audience figures.!

P.S. I preferred your old profile picture thing..

This profile is my reaction to American Ram making us lose!

regards the shock jock, don't be racist.

9 hours ago, Spanish said:

Or, in Billyspeak

‘In terms of results and managerial technique this football manager is an untapped English Premier League manager,’ he tells Sportsmail. 

‘This football manager has no doubts, no doubts about it.

‘Premier League clubs have made a huge mistake by bringing in certain managers from certain countries when this football manager know thats, without any doubt, this football manager would have kept them in the division.

‘And then this football manager would have taken them to a good level. This football manager is an untapped manager.’

Not sure about untapped. Unhinged perhaps.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Not everyone agrees with you. I would take him back in a heart beat, he would get this shower promoted without doubt.

If all you want is promotion at all costs, then someone to work on their exit strategy from the day they have achieved promotion, spend an absolute fortune on probably the worst centre-half it has ever been my misfortune to see and another absolute fortune on a striker who had less of an impact than Derek Hales and finally to leave the club in such absolute turmoil that it took the best part of a year - A BLOODY YEAR - before we won another game, then feel free.

51 minutes ago, eddie said:

If all you want is promotion at all costs, then someone to work on their exit strategy from the day they have achieved promotion, spend an absolute fortune on probably the worst centre-half it has ever been my misfortune to see and another absolute fortune on a striker who had less of an impact than Derek Hales and finally to leave the club in such absolute turmoil that it took the best part of a year - A BLOODY YEAR - before we won another game, then feel free.

Nope that is not what I said at all.....what I meant was, give him the job now, we have obviously got someone tapped up for the summer, so give it Billy now, he won't need any money to get this lot promoted, any manger worth his salt could get this squad up. Then come the summer he can leave again. Everyone is a winner.

I always felt we took BD too seriously - and we still do.

it was no surprise at all to learn that after his comments on the pitch at wembley, mel wanted him sacked. Typical mel? Typical BD.

just laugh at him. The more angry and paranoid he gets, the funnier it is.

Archived