16/02/16 Podcast - Moor Farm Visit

Day

Don't normally listen to podcasts but have just spent a hour and a half listening to it after having got up for a piss.

Daveo - grimsby's answer to barry white - good host tbh. 

Some interesting stuff. Mel on eddie howe and billy davies......new info.

PC's only choice was Blackman......new info.

daveo's reaction to the 442......yeah.....sounded even more disappointed than i felt, (and thats after he was "sausaged up").

someones nan drives a micra.......

I've gone into post-sacking, post home defeat torpor now so its difficult to offer any intelligent feedback, other than it seemed to capture the mood - hope, bewilderment, passion, humour.....severe mental illness, and srg did come across as quite intelligent. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 February 2016 at 09:07, Srg said:

Not a fan at the sheer surprise at my intelligence. But I'll rise above it, and take it as a compliment.

In other news, it's now on iTunes so if everyone could subscribe and drop some ratings, that would be great.

Ratings whore.

On 17 February 2016 at 09:56, Mostyn6 said:

@Srg are you using a proper microphone? lol

Good sound quality when you speak.

I am using an old headset I had from the xbox 360, which has a usb connection to go into PC. Headset at the time was like £70... let me see if I can find it...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-PX21/dp/B002BU0DPE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Looks like it's still £40.

Good start, you have the edge over The Ramcast for me so far but like you say no need for a competitive mentality - many like me are so obsessed we'll listen to 'em all.

Intriguing insights from the breakfast meeting and appeared a well-balanced account apart from the review of the breakfast itself which did go on a bit.

Like the format of having a 'guest' (keep the questions for each) and the relaxed atmosphere- however I'd recommend that one of you always takes more of a defined position of presenter/facilitator/interviewer to keep some focus and structure. Most fan podcasts suffer from this though. I think Daveo did reign it in a few times so more of this please.

Podcast invigorates the forum and vice versa so smart move - I've never posted before so got me involved.

Good Luck

On 17 February 2016 at 14:37, Andrew3000 said:

Good start, you have the edge over The Ramcast for me so far but like you say no need for a competitive mentality - many like me are so obsessed we'll listen to 'em all.

Intriguing insights from the breakfast meeting and appeared a well-balanced account apart from the review of the breakfast itself which did go on a bit.

Like the format of having a 'guest' (keep the questions for each) and the relaxed atmosphere- however I'd recommend that one of you always takes more of a defined position of presenter/facilitator/interviewer to keep some focus and structure. Most fan podcasts suffer from this though. I think Daveo did reign it in a few times so more of this please.

Podcast invigorates the forum and vice versa so smart move - I've never posted before so got me involved.

Good Luck

Appreciate the comments and agree totally, hold my hands up to a few nerves, I even had to edit in a new intro in the morning as the one recorded on the night as it was horrendous....even worse than what I put out.

We are talking now and trying to get things organised better for the next without losing that conversation feel to it and making it rigid, I'm sure a natural presenter will also take control better

Archived