Which is worse?

Sith Happens

Ok i Hate half and half scarves....i SORT of get it for an occasion like last night but still dont like it, think its awful like last week when you see norwich fans with a half and half for a league game. Anyway - half and half scarves one thing...but last night saw some guy selling derby scarves with bloomin minions on it....minions...jees what next.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Scarf snobbery is the new attendance snobbery.

Let people buy and wear what they like; it's their life and their choice. It doesn't harm anyone.

There's plenty more worthwhile 'issues' in life people could spend their time getting riled about. Think about it.

Fashion snobbery is the height of snobbery

2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Scarf snobbery is the new attendance snobbery.

Let people buy and wear what they like; it's their life and their choice. It doesn't harm anyone.

There's plenty more worthwhile 'issues' in life people could spend their time getting riled about. Think about it.

Half and half fan

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Buy a programme instead - you can't read a scarf! Granted you can't wear a programme either but you always wear the last one you bought to keep you warm - it'll be no different in that respect to the other 22 you will have got!

Tried to buy a programme from the mini club store on the fans park like I have done for the last few months as they have card facilities but for some reason last night they didnt have any....and I was there at 7pm. Was odd.

Archived