hard luck lads

B4ev6is

Hey i think derby played well tonight i dont get what ramage is saying we out played untied all game long if he cant find any postives out of that game hang up you mike mate. To all those plastic supporters asking for clemment to be sacked go back to those holes you came from. I saw untied fans in the derby end some right be i made them leave once they to shut up and keep quit he he he he he he.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey i think derby played well tonight i dont get what ramage is saying we out played untied all game long if he cant find any postives out of that game hang up you mike mate. To all those plastic supporters asking for clemment to be sacked go back to those holes you came from. I saw untied fans in the derby end some right be i made them leave once they to shut up and keep quit he he he he he he.

We played Man United off park all game long?

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

To all those plastic supporters asking for clemment to be sacked go back to those holes you came from.

:lol: poetry.

I don't think we outplayed them at all, I think once we scored an equaliser we gave it a good go and played without the fear and nervousness that we had prior to their first. However I think that if people genuinely thought we'd do them over in the form we're currently in you're kidding yourselves.

I enjoyed the game, and it's time to concentrate on the league.

We gave a good account of ourselves, huge improvement from the last 2 home games. 

Always happens when your up against one of the countries elite, decisions always go in their favour. 

2 offside goals and a blatant penalty rejected. 

That said they press well and don't give any space or time on the ball near their 18 yard box. We need to take it as an example of how to prevent the opposition from hurting us, well organised defensive unit which took something special from CM & GT to break them down. 

Onwards and upwards. 

As for Clements out :angry: nonesense 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think they were any better than us i think we played the better football i dont what games you were watching.

Suggest to watch it back on TV., Sorry we were poor. Slow and lethargic. Great Thorne goal and more of that running and energy was needed. Very disappointing.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think they were any better than us i think we played the better football i dont what games you were watching.

The same game that probably 99% of people would agree with the opposite view of your posts on it

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we moved the ball better than them made make mistakes they had one jammy shot that went in than any other day that would have done flying high and wide.

B4 - not sure if you had too many drugs or not enough.

Either way, I wish I had some after reading this forum the last 2 weeks. 

Archived