hard luck lads

B4ev6is

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No i do not i think lads feed of us getting behind them. I sand who **** man utd right in front of them and looked oh **** what have we got out selfs into.

Sounds like you should have been thrown out?

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why should they be in the ends in the first place.

In the past it was quite possible to stand next to and chat to an away fan.

on another day you could have got a punch in the gob.

They were better than us as expected but I'm hoping clement learnt something from the game , we had a little spell where we pressed the ball and got on top of them , swarmed around them then swarmed forward when we won the ball,,, play like that for the rest of the season we will go up in the top two auto places at a canter,, carry on with his stroll around keep the ball drop off keep shape stuff we will struggle for play off spot,, one cry for the rest of the season,,,, get into them f;;k em up

Oh and when we did it Martin shone great ball to Thorne ,, midfielders getting around him and running beyond him the Martin comes into his own ,, please PC watch that goal over and over and take the brakes off for the rest of the season

We did ok, we didnt outplay them by any stretch though. 2 goals offside? i know people said it last night and on here but they look perfectly ok to me, might be other angles which show something different but both 1st and 3rd looked well onside.

Archived