we must stick togather

B4ev6is

I know we are not playing well at the moment but we must stay behinde the lads and not throw abuse at them. I find it frusrating that the lads are playing like they are. When we went on that massive unbeaten run was when everybody was firmly right behind the lads. But when these idouts started shouting abuse at the lads when it started to come undone. So we need everyone on top voice against burnley to help get that win we have been missing of late.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know we are not playing well at the moment but we must stay behinde the lads and not throw abuse at them. I find it frusrating that the lads are playing like they are. When we went on that massive unbeaten run was when everybody was firmly right behind the lads. But when these idouts started shouting abuse at the lads when it started to come undone. So we need everyone on top voice against burnley to help get that win we have been missing of late.

Yes, I will never abuse or verbally criticise the Rams during games I hate it, that said we may well get a result at Burnley but I have been very disappointed by the style of play we have produced at home and to my mind apart from beating a few of the poorer teams the only time I thought that wow that was a tough game which we competed well in was against QPR. All my opinion mind.

I don't really understand abusing or booing your own players. It's not like they lost to Brum and went to the changing rooms thinking they'd done well. Clement basing his team talks on the fans reactions 

All it does is create tension, nerves or even animosity. 

Ok, so a bit of frustration will creep out. But it's not hard to bite your tongue a bit?

Anyone else not respond well to being called a useless cnut?

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Are you calling Mel Morris an idiot?

I am bit of an old codger (ish) but all this booing in society generally has come at the same time that people started applauding themselves. Have you noticed? A guest appears on a TV show and as they are thanked at the end the audience clap & more often than not they join in & clap themselves......whats that all about?

Conclusion? Low intelligence & easily led. 

Archived