Good news and bad news

PistoldPete2

The bad news is that we've got 2 points out of 9. The good news is that it's 2 points more than we got from the same 3 games last season. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're currently 1 point ahead of Burnley with a game in hand so win today and got 4 point gap between us. Still only 1 point behind Hull who we know are beatable. Do not worry come the end of the season I am confident we will right up there still. 

If these 3 'bad' results had not come in consecutive matches but instead dotted around our good run of good form i dont think any of the wrist slashing, doom mongerering would have happened. Either way teams experience peaks and troughs in form and we have just got to ride the wave

20 minutes ago, loughboroughRAM said:

we're currently 1 point ahead of Burnley with a game in hand so win today and got 4 point gap between us. Still only 1 point behind Hull who we know are beatable. Do not worry come the end of the season I am confident we will right up there still. 

If these 3 'bad' results had not come in consecutive matches but instead dotted around our good run of good form i dont think any of the wrist slashing, doom mongerering would have happened. Either way teams experience peaks and troughs in form and we have just got to ride the wave

It isn't even that bad form. We were unlucky against an in form Leeds side, 'Boro was because of one tactical change by Clement and we were poor against Reading, but still managed a point. 

People here tend to overreact and I'm sure we are going to see a reaction from the lads today. 

21 minutes ago, irobinson said:

highly unlikely!!

Ok we've still got 1 more point than we got last season from the same games. 

Archived