Stelling is so funny

Curtains

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Is it a banning offense to suggest that I think that Jeff has become to aware or his popularity and is now just a parody of himself?

Obviously a very talented presenter but if people think that his facts aren't all pumped into his ear all the way threw the show. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Obviously a very talented presenter but if people think that his facts aren't all pumped into his ear all the way threw the show. 

Used to work on the programme and although he is told a few and has a screen in front of him with some stats on i'd say at least 50% of what he says is all him. The man does his homework!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-saturday/news/10123019/jeff-stellings-men-united-march

Soccer Saturday's Jeff Stelling is taking on an epic charity walk in March to help in the battle against prostate cancer.

The Sky Sports presenter has teamed up with men's health organisation Prostate Cancer UK and will complete 10 walking marathons in 10 days, from his beloved Hartlepool United to Wembley between March 21-30.

He'll be starting his 5th walk on Friday Mar 25th at Derby County (which I assume means the iPro)

Archived