The Fawaz Circus 2016

Sith Happens
On 29/07/2016 at 09:26, David said:

Andy Reid has retired. Thought he already had last season.

Dont know why they just dont put him in goal.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stoners said:

Hi all 

ready for the new season? 

Always ready for football.

How are you lot shaping up, lots of names I didn't recognise vs Hull, how do reckon you'll get on?

9 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Always ready for football.

How are you lot shaping up, lots of names I didn't recognise vs Hull, how do reckon you'll get on?

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yurp, we're ready Stoners.

You looking forward to the city ground being on risk assessment away from being full to capacity every match?

New names - maybe a good thing. Don't know. We've tried the buy overpriced British yo yo players and that hasn't worked. So I'm not to bothered about that. A lot of youngsters have also had a lot of game time. No massive money spent either. So if it's a case of going backwards to go forwards I'm ok with that. If fawaz can stop himself sacking the manager at the first time of trouble.

i think we'll be around mid table, lower portion tho. Anything above that will be good. 

Its a bit of the Unknown really as we know little about the manager. Better than anything (on paper) we've had in the past but it's an unknown. Speaks well tho.

capacity- fawaz needs to hurry up and sell the club. The guy is a baboon 

2 hours ago, stoners said:

New names - maybe a good thing. Don't know. We've tried the buy overpriced British yo yo players and that hasn't worked. So I'm not to bothered about that. A lot of youngsters have also had a lot of game time. No massive money spent either. So if it's a case of going backwards to go forwards I'm ok with that. If fawaz can stop himself sacking the manager at the first time of trouble.

i think we'll be around mid table, lower portion tho. Anything above that will be good. 

Its a bit of the Unknown really as we know little about the manager. Better than anything (on paper) we've had in the past but it's an unknown. Speaks well tho.

capacity- fawaz needs to hurry up and sell the club. The guy is a baboon 

Think Forest are - crazily enough - better off being owned by the numpty Fawaz rather than a probable criminal like that Greek fella.

Fawaz is merely negligent and incompetent, whereas the potential owner could leave you in the lurch with debts and legally dodgy wrongdoing, unless he has a strong and confident domestic-based management and legal team who're willing to tell him "no". He seems like the kind of bloke who could actually do a "3 Amigos" on you.

16 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I actually believe Fawaz is more well meaning but incompetent than a "wrong un" like our 3 amigos or, worryingly this greek fellah seems to be.

Although if he tries match fixing so Forest lose......who will ever know?

Given his incomptence, that'd more likely see them win the league...

9 minutes ago, David said:

Forest fans seem quite excited about this on Twitter, can't say I've heard of him 

Swiss. Used to play for Fulham. Sold to Olympiacos in 2014. 

Scored this goal

Not done well for Olympiacos.

Managed 12 starts in 2 years.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Ohhhh, remember that. So it's a one goal YouTube thing that's got the juices flowing

Yeah. Not being able to get into the Olympiacos team would be a worry, if I were a sensible Forest fan. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah. Not being able to get into the Olympiacos team would be a worry, if I were a sensible Forest fan. 

You say that but theres a chance it could be a great signing like Abdoun or Djebbour were from Olympiacos

2 minutes ago, David said:

You say that but theres a chance it could be a great signing like Abdoun or Djebbour were from Olympiacos

lol, sarcasm aside he could be a good signing. I'd just be concerned about his gametime. Loans a loan though. 

Archived