The Fawaz Circus 2016

6 hours ago, Srg said:

this pleb:

Also Pearson used Forest in his negotiations with them, indicating that he had a firm contract offer (He did not) so they didn't interview persay just when straight to talking money and hastily appointed him and were chuffed to have snatched him away from Forest, paying him over the odds to snatch their man from under their rivals noses, the reality is that he was out of the running for his top 3 jobs and so Derby were his last option but knowing that they were unlikely to pick up the phone to the reds to verify his agents sales pitch he did them over! That said, if he manages to get the promoted you could argue that whatever he is paid will be worth it but his squad needs some attention for sure."

Because Mel is naïve enough to not do due diligence.

Who's this Persay bloke? Is he better than Pearson?

Every schoolgirl knows it's per se.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope so, the catering is shocking.

Can you get Falafel? I love the stuff.

I'm no fan of Kenny Burns, but at least the bloke is consistent on who he'd have chosen to take over at Forest.

NEP May 23rd

If I was in his shoes, I would go for Nigel Pearson because he knows the league and got out of it with Leicester City.
He would be my pick and I certainly think he would have the backing of the supporters without a shadow of a doubt.

NEP May 3rd

I'd still love it to be Nigel Pearson even though he looks bound for Aston Villa. He knows the Championship inside out and has a track record of success.  He's also a proven Premier League manager with Leicester.

NEP March 28th

The decision to sack Dougie Freedman would make even less sense if Fawaz then went and appointed somebody with almost zero experience to replace him, especially when there are a few decent managers out there who are out of work, like Nigel Pearson. 

Whilst I was typing "Kenny Burns, but" that auto thingy on my iPad came up with the word "gut"............. Spooky! :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm just awaiting the "I'd rather have <yet to be announced forest new hope manager> than Nigel Pearson prose.

I see that Steve Evans has just been sacked by Leeds.

"I'd rather have Steve Evans than Nigel Pearson"........................:lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

"I'd rather have Steve Evans than Nigel Pearson"........................:lol::lol::lol:

Followed by "5 Reasons Steve Evans is better than Nigel Pearson"

1. He knows where the buffet is.

2. He's managed a big club - Leeds

3. Forest was his first choice after he was sacked by Leeds

4. He'll get the best out of Andy Reid

5. He's a tactical wizard. He'd gone back for seconds whilst your own wee Burnsie was still scoffing his first - it was a marvel to behold. It's not often I'm outwitted in the quest for calorific glory. Just imagine what he'll do for Forest's passing style! Green? PASS!

13 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Most Forest fans hate the idea of them getting Evans - I'd say that he's the very best they could hope for whilst Fawaz is there.

I do wish I was rich though. I'd love to stick £10,000 on Evans for the Forest job, just to see their reaction when his odds suddenly plummeted. 

37 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Most Forest fans hate the idea of them getting Evans - I'd say that he's the very best they could hope for whilst Fawaz is there.

I'd love to stick £10 on Evans for the Forest job, just to see their reaction when his odds suddenly plummeted. 

FTFY

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Followed by "5 Reasons Steve Evans is better than Nigel Pearson"

1. He knows where the buffet is.

2. He's managed a big club - Leeds

3. Forest was his first choice after he was sacked by Leeds

4. He'll get the best out of Andy Reid

5. He's a tactical wizard. He'd gone back for seconds whilst your own wee Burnsie was still scoffing his first - it was a marvel to behold. It's not often I'm outwitted in the quest for calorific glory. Just imagine what he'll do for Forest's passing style! Green? PASS!

Reason #6 Evans, Reid and Burns complete the 888 to match the shirt sponsor. Or would you have Evans as more of a O?

Archived