The Fawaz Circus 2016

52 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

I thought that their sheer vastness was so great that it was almost impossible to register a difference in them?

They are like a binary planetary system, orbiting around their mutual centre of gravity.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Excellent win for the red dogs today, should really be looking to kick on now and target a top 15 finish.

What do you reckon - outside chance of the playoffs?

29 minutes ago, eddie said:

What do you reckon - outside chance of the playoffs?

If they can keep Assombalonga fit between now and the end of the season, no reason why they shouldn't be looking at automatic promotion....

...in Kenny Burns mind

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

If they can keep Assombalonga fit between now and the end of the season, no reason why they shouldn't be looking at automatic promotion....

...in Kenny Burns mind

feel like this is the perfect opportunity to put this down

Kenny Burns column: I would take Jamie Ward over Tom Ince at Nottingham Forest any day of the week

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Kenny-Burns-column-Jamie-Ward-Tom-Ince-Nottingham/story-26837191-detail/story.html#ixzz46gkiHmnv 
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook

8 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

feel like this is the perfect opportunity to put this down

Kenny Burns column: I would take Jamie Ward over Tom Ince at Nottingham Forest any day of the week

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Kenny-Burns-column-Jamie-Ward-Tom-Ince-Nottingham/story-26837191-detail/story.html#ixzz46gkiHmnv 
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook

I think at times earlier on in the season there were a few beginning to agree with that! 

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Aye, we've got an interim manager that was put in a similar situation, bloody owners eh ?

Bit different, you have a squad that has been spent on heavily, a lot of confidence. We're under embargo with some misfits cobbled together for a few quid.. Happy overall with who Dougie got in mind you

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Didn't you get in an embargo because you spent a lot of money on players?

Don't think you got it at random.

Can't really play the poor neighbours card when you've been punished for spending too much

We spent but nowhere near as much as you in the same period of time. Embargo because of mis management and a succession of managerial chopping and changing. Maybe out by the summer.

Archived