The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MrsRam said:

I hope you don't mind me putting a link on here from the dark side, but I read this the other day, and much as I don't like them, and they were a bit annoying when he appeared like an adonis and they were going to be the man citeh of the midlands....just read this, and realise what we've got...

https://thelovingfeeling.com/2016/10/26/one-thousand-cuts/

Typo in the title?

Now, @stoners, I think you and the other foliage fanciers have underperformed over the last period. 

With such a huge amount of pi$$ taking capital available, the fun you should have had on here hasn't really hit the heights. I appreciate its hard work at times, in unfamiliar roles, being asked to have fun from a superior viewpoint n all. 

I think you should collectively have a review and consider how you're going to make being better than Derby in the table more entertaining, so next time it happens you can maximize the joy and amusement. 

In other news, how long til Fawaz pulls the trigger on your manager? Can't be waiting for new owners first can he?

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Now, @stoners, I think you and the other foliage fanciers have underperformed over the last period. 

With such a huge amount of pi$$ taking capital available, the fun you should have had on here hasn't really hit the heights. I appreciate its hard work at times, in unfamiliar roles, being asked to have fun from a superior viewpoint n all. 

I think you should collectively have a review and consider how you're going to make being better than Derby in the table more entertaining, so next time it happens you can maximize the joy and amusement. 

In other news, how long til Fawaz pulls the trigger on your manager? Can't be waiting for new owners first can he?

That review would be a bit of a waste of time though wouldn't it? They'll be retired from bantery by the time that happens again. 

On 31/10/2016 at 10:40, RadioactiveWaste said:

I dont quite know what this is?

is it banter, serious?  I just don't know

We ll be taken over by December 

you watch us then. We ll spend loads in January and get in the play offs. Win them. Get promoted and then slow gradual progress to winning that third star. 

Interesting fact: Third star as we have already won 2 due to us winning the European cup a couple of times. 

2 hours ago, stoners said:

We ll be taken over by December 

you watch us then. We ll spend loads in January and get in the play offs. Win them. Get promoted and then slow gradual progress to winning that third star. 

Interesting fact: Third star as we have already won 2 due to us winning the European cup a couple of times. 

Bit early to be out on the pop isnt it?

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Don't forest have some sort of record for furthest down their league of any European cup winning side? 

And a special plaque that they got given because they were going bust? 

We do indeed

but to qualify for this record you have to have been the best football club in Europe

8 minutes ago, stoners said:

We do indeed

but to qualify for this record you have to have been the best football club in Europe

Of course...just like having the record low premier league points actually requires you to be in the premier league. 

10 minutes ago, stoners said:

Come on your lot

youve over took us. You should be happy. You've won your cup final. 

It wasn't a cup final, Wednesday are our three points you can bank on same as we're Burnley's.

Our current crawl up the table is more of a result of some sort of UFC bout between Mel "The Candy Crusher" Morris vs Nigel "The Fighting Ostrich" Pearson!

Archived