The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Must be good to be finally climbing the table

The fact that we are absolutely turgid at the minute and have only scored twice all season but you lot are only 5 points better off and your goal difference is only four better than ours says alot! 

I wouldn't go bouncing up and down like you're taking the league by storm! you're hardly having a blinder! 

5 hours ago, Derbados said:

The fact that we are absolutely turgid at the minute and have only scored twice all season but you lot are only 5 points better off and your goal difference is only four better than ours says alot! 

I wouldn't go bouncing up and down like you're taking the league by storm! you're hardly having a blinder! 

Who says we are taking the league by storm 

personally I'm laughing my arse at one of the most pricey assembled team in championship history with a supposed premier class manager struggle against multiple teams whom have put together with loans and freebies 

you should be embarrassed 

7 hours ago, stoners said:

personally I'm laughing my arse at one of the most pricey assembled team in championship history with a supposed premier class manager struggle against multiple teams whom have put together with loans and freebies 

I wouldnt say embarrassed, if we are in the same position come May then the feeling may well be something akin to embarrassment, but as we do keep trying to remind our forest neighbours the season doesnt finish in september. Do tell though when you were throwing money around and breaking financial fair play rules in an attempt to get promoted, appointing premier league class managers and former international managers too, only to get humbled by teams put together with loans and freebies and consistently failing to show any respect to other clubs by failing to pay bills how did you feel?

43 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I wouldnt say embarrassed, if we are in the same position come May then the feeling may well be something akin to embarrassment, but as we do keep trying to remind our forest neighbours the season doesnt finish in september. Do tell though when you were throwing money around and breaking financial fair play rules in an attempt to get promoted, appointing premier league class managers and former international managers too, only to get humbled by teams put together with loans and freebies and consistently failing to show any respect to other clubs by failing to pay bills how did you feel?

:lol:

shi7

9 hours ago, stoners said:

You are joking right??  This, coming from your absolute shower who were squealing like schoolgirls when uncle Fawaz first took over, saying how rich you now were and you now were "Man City of the midlands" remember that? You then spunked ridiculous amounts of money on absolute dross and got absolutely nowhere. . .  sound familiar?? have you got that third star yet? :lol:

A forest fan goading us about spending money and not achieving anything is the definition of pot, kettle, black!

Hey, when Phillipe walks in a few months because of uncle Fawaz, theres always the Billy trilogy to finish. . . 

Archived