The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fawaz explained to Monty that he's skint, sorry mate, we're losing money faster than my family can inject some into the club.

I probably should have told you this before, I'm just a bit of a dimwit.

Fans are furious, any chance you can help me out here, I'll take the Burke thing on the chin, you can distance yourself from the sale but say you're happy with the squad for now and saving the money for January.

When January comes will see what the atmosphere is like and how to play things then, won't be easy as they still think we have the Gunter money to spend as well.

I'll give my mum a ring and see if I can borrow a bit extra to put another Kuwait flag on the stadium or something.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Fawaz explained to Monty that he's skint, sorry mate, we're losing money faster than my family can inject some into the club.

Fans are furious, any chance you can help me out here, I'll take the Burke thing on the chin, you can distance yourself from the sale but say you're happy with the squad for now and saving the money for January.

When January comes will see what the atmosphere is like and how to play things then, won't be easy as they still think we have the Gunter money to spend as well.

I'll give my mum a ring and see if I can borrow a bit extra to put another Kuwait flag on the stadium or something.

You do know that phone tapping is illegal?

31 minutes ago, David said:

I thought the money came from his in laws?

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 23:09, Cam the Ram said:

So @Red_Dawn @eezzeetiger @stoners, who had the worse deadline day?

You were expecting big moves with the 13m you received from Burke, spent about 50p of that and loaned out half your team.

We loaned out our backup keeper and replaced him with a Yeovil reject, signed a decent winger from Watford, sold Hendrick for a decent fee and then most baffling of all, loaned our best striker in recent memory to a fellow Championship club.

It's a tough one :lol:

Sorry Cam

Its took me this long to get over that Transfer Window. After the dust as finally settled im still of the opinion Fawaz is a tw4t but the window isn't has bad as first feared but still bad enough

My early season optimism as been totally drained

7 minutes ago, stoners said:

Sorry Cam

Its took me this long to get over that Transfer Window. After the dust as finally settled im still of the opinion Fawaz is a tw4t but the window isn't has bad as first feared but still bad enough

My early season optimism as been totally drained

Surely the signing of "best footballer in the world" Nicklas Bendtner will reignite your optimism? Apparently it is happening. If the lad can get out of bed...

19 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Surely the signing of "best footballer in the world" Nicklas Bendtner will reignite your optimism? Apparently it is happening. If the lad can get out of bed...

it really depends on what bendtner turns up

If he wants get his career back on track it could be a good signing, very good infact if you compare it to all the championships clubs spending big money on forwards

But then again if hes on big money and after a pay day it ll all go pete tongue

ill trust PM judgement tho

Archived