The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the point in Forest loaning players?

I mean, they'e not going to challenge this season, and they've got enough in the tank to avoid the drop. So by loaning players, they're only developing another team's player at a cost.

They are literally pishing money away with no benefit whatsoever.

Loan players are only worth it if they help you either to top six or beat the drop. A midtable team loaning players is nonsensical. They should should develop from within - play a youngster!

5 minutes ago, stoners said:

This picture is cringeworthy but not on the same scale as yours.

you can criticise your own club you know. When somethings embarrassing just agree.

We need to join forces.

Our shirt sponsors are a curry and kebab ordering company, your shirt sponsors are for the post-curry and kebab clean-up.

17 minutes ago, stoners said:

This picture is cringeworthy but not on the same scale as yours.

you can criticise your own club you know. When somethings embarrassing just agree.

What's the picture you're referring to @stoners

And this new loanee. I thought you'd be shopping in a more upmarket store now that you're saving Andy reids pie money :lol:

22 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

What's the picture you're referring to @stoners

And this new loanee. I thought you'd be shopping in a more upmarket store now that you're saving Andy reids pie money :lol:

If I was allowed to post pictures I would 

the pic is of 3 of your players (not sure who they are) sitting on each other's knees, looking like they are enjoying it far too much

3 minutes ago, stoners said:

the pic is of 3 of your players (not sure who they are) sitting on each other's knees, looking like they are enjoying it far too much

That's 'squad togetherness'.

23 minutes ago, stoners said:

Not seen that, can you post a link to it?

I haven't seen that picture either. Really want to now 

Love seeing men on their knees, all the better when they're enjoying it. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I haven't seen that picture either. Really want to now 

Love seeing men on their knees, all the better when they're enjoying it. 

Shhh! Don't you know that having enough self awareness to joke about stuff like that is "embarrassing". The Forest fans might laugh at us. Personally I think our players should be fined for threatening my fragile masculinity. Why couldn't we have them posing like real men like the Forest players?

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

Shhh! Don't you know that having enough self awareness to joke about stuff like that is "embarrassing". The Forest fans might laugh at us. Personally I think our players should be fined for threatening my fragile masculinity. Why couldn't we have them posing like real men like the Forest players?

*quickly throws a long silk scarf out of shot and snaps a Sex In The City DVD in half*

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

Florest fans have taken the opportunity to post the picture calling the players gay and bumders on Twitter, classy bunch.

The City Ground is just a giant closet (although it's getting smaller).

A lot of men out there wishing Johnny and Andi swing that way ;) 

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Florest fans have taken the opportunity to post the picture calling the players gay and bumders on Twitter, classy bunch.

Quick, someone tell the Guardian so they can write an article about how football has a problem with homophobia because a few dozen retards wrote something mean on twitter.

Just now, Anon said:

Quick, someone tell the Guardian so they can write an article about how football has a problem with homophobia because a few dozen retards wrote something mean on twitter.

and now this forum has a problem with prejudice against the mentality undeveloped. Thanks Anon!

:lol:

Archived