Boro away

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

Theres the Six Medals pub spitting distance from the Riverside 

No parmos i,m afraid but a decent carvery and menu and drinks choice.

Have a good one:thumbsup:

just about to say the six medals . 5 min walk to the riverside. marstons pub too

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Was it the brum game? 

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

PC's decisions have mostly been good ones, so you have to trust that shotton is the better choice right now. Im not a big fan of shotton myself but i think its unfair to blame him for grants decision making there. Grant made 3 bad decisions in a few seconds and it led to a goal, it happens though and he has done ok since he came back in for carson. Everyone applauds carson but hes not immune to mistakes either, cant recall the game now but him punching it and going over his head and would have been a goal if it hadnt been cleared off the line by (weiman i think?).

MK Dons away

31 minutes ago, boro.mfc said:

the 6 medals is about 200 meters from the navigational pub. as posted not a friendly pub the navy so best avoided. the 6 medals gets rammed full also so its not a good option if you actually want a drink lol. 

It's a bit sad really, I went to Wembley, before and after the game we mixed with Norwich fans ...said good luck before and well done to them after....I would have no probs with welcoming any rival fans, just need to enjoy the game and let the best team win...hope you derby fans do have a good reception by real fans and not the idiots who use the match as an excuse to cause trouble or bad feeling...good luck guys

On 28/12/2015 at 20:48, curb said:

Pubs

There isn't much in the way of drinking and eating around the ground, thefootballgroundguide.com recommends Doctor Browns, ten minutes walk away on Corporation Road where there is also a sandwich bar. Also one to try is The Lord Byron on Dock Street. Otherwise head for the City Center.

as i have previously said the lord byron is a home pub. its also the only pub walking that way to the ground.

7 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I can't get to the ticket office pre match but is there another way of getting a ticket? E.g. Email or at the Riverside to collect? Plans have changed so I can now go.

Yes do it over the phone and explain to them about collecting the tickets. Sure they will understand. 

1 hour ago, boro.mfc said:

if the away allocation is not sold out then you can pay once your at the riverside stadium. obviously as i put only if your allocation isnt sold out. hope this helps.

From DCFC Official Site.

Supporters have until 2pm on Thursday 31st December (TODAY) to buy tickets and should note that the option to pay on the day is NOT available.

Derby's allocation of tickets for the game has been increased to 2,978 following strong sales.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/middlesbrough-tickets-available-on-general-sale-2858438.aspx#6pYbV2pg4wYdegRI.99

Archived