Galaxy 6s edge+

Ovis aries

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

This thread was only going to go one way :)

My last computer got nicked. I don't think apple or MS could ever persuade me to get another. 

Apple has Find my iPhone and let's you locate on a map all your apple devices :) 

16 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Apple has Find my iPhone and let's you locate on a map all your apple devices :) 

windows has find my phone too, and lets you set up a family and locate all phones on a map.

I have yet to find functionality others have on iphone that I actually want that isn't available on my windows phone

I have both, my own iPhone and a Samsung work phone. 

Samsung and the android stuff is like something from a few years ago. The phone itself is unresponsive and slow and the wifi and 4g (ha, what?) is pathetic. The apps are way behind  

I have an iPhone 6s Plus, an iPad and a MacBook. Yes they're expensive but they work seamlessly and they are beautiful to look at. Best of all that 'Windows updates' dreaded message every other day is gone forever  

58 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I have both, my own iPhone and a Samsung work phone. 

Samsung and the android stuff is like something from a few years ago. The phone itself is unresponsive and slow and the wifi and 4g (ha, what?) is pathetic. The apps are way behind  

I have an iPhone 6s Plus, an iPad and a MacBook. Yes they're expensive but they work seamlessly and they are beautiful to look at. Best of all that 'Windows updates' dreaded message every other day is gone forever  

Which Samsung, running which version of Android? 

37 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Can't turn it off without entering your Apple ID password 

I'm calling bull on that. My iphone got pickpocketed. Never saw it online again. Pretty sure they take the sim card out, then there's no GPS signal. So it serves no purpose.

27 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm calling bull on that. My iphone got pickpocketed. Never saw it online again. Pretty sure they take the sim card out, then there's no GPS signal. So it serves no purpose.

Call bull all you like it's true, take the sim out and all your settings are still there and active, changing sim won't do anything 

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201365

You can use samsungs software to locate your android too.

IPhone 6+ is as blatant a copy of the S6 as Samsungs earlier attempts to rip off Apple.

All phones have the same functionality. I phones have girly hand sized screens and that's why they have caved in and made bigger devices. They were losing ground to samsung. 

Windows on phone is and always was behind the times and losing ground to the competition. Maybe windows 10 will reverse the slide but they've never managed it since pocket pc 2003 and wm6.5 - but there was only blackberry in competition and they had a pretty powerful market share. Hopefully edge browser won't be woeful. Personally I can't see the 50ms speed difference between all the different players.

Personally I'm a big fan of the new Samsung devices. If you want full pc integration install Samsung kies on your computer. All the functions of apple at a fraction of the price plus flexibility to do what you want without having to have apple's approval first. Thousands of apps available on the play store.

Your thumb print won't recognise unless it's in exactly the same position it was when you saved it, this includes how you're holding your phone. I recommend saving every finger/thumb print in the various ways you might want to open your phone.

If you still can't access it, you should be able to get in touch with Virgin via the internet.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Your thumb print won't recognise unless it's in exactly the same position it was when you saved it, this includes how you're holding your phone. I recommend saving every finger/thumb print in the various ways you might want to open your phone.

If you still can't access it, you should be able to get in touch with Virgin via the internet.

It had worked fine for a few days , then stopped , and asked for the backup but refused that as well,

Just wanted the right contact  thanks for that I will get on to Virgin:thumbsup:

Archived