The daftest reason which influenced a purchase?

eddie

After a few pints I bought one of those Nescafe fancy coffee machines last night, what a load of ****** it is. Whack the little cup in, press the button and wait for the magic you would think.....oh no, not with this, you have to manually stop the water, pop in another part of the coffee and repeat again.

Lucky it only held a couple of cups worth of water otherwise the kitchen would have really been flooded.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

After a few pints I bought one of those Nescafe fancy coffee machines last night, what a load of ****** it is. Whack the little cup in, press the button and wait for the magic you would think.....oh no, not with this, you have to manually stop the water, pop in another part of the coffee and repeat again.

Lucky it only held a couple of cups worth of water otherwise the kitchen would have really been flooded.

I've got the Tassimo thingy and it's ok and the water does stop automatically even if you do have to use 2 pods.

I wouldn't fly from East Midlands airport when they called it 'nottingham', I used to go from Birmingham or Doncaster. 

I'm so predjudiced sometimes that if I get an application from someone at work and they're from Nottingham I won't see them. 

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

I've got the Tassimo thingy and it's ok and the water does stop automatically even if you do have to use 2 pods.

Aye, ive got a tassimo, and I don't think they fill enough, you have to be there to top them up, if you return too late, you canna.

about 50p a cup anorl.

14 hours ago, Daveo said:

I take it you mean Dolce Gusto machine & I've got one. Is it really a hardship to stop the water yourself?. It's so you can choose the strength / vary the size of cup.

I don't buy the coffee & seperate milk pods though. Much better just to get the coffee pods (so you get 16 cups for £4 instead of 8) and add your own milk. The best coffee pods are the Lungo ones and you only need one per mug - thought it tells you to use 2 - well they would, wouln't they.

Just now, Wolfie said:

I take it you mean Dolce Gusto machine & I've got one. Is it really a hardship to stop the water yourself?. It's so you can choose the strength / vary the size of cup.

I don't buy the coffee & seperate milk pods though. Much better just to get the coffee pods (so you get 16 cups for £4 instead of 8) and add your own milk. The best coffee pods are the Lungo ones and you only need one per mug - thought it tells you to use 2 - well they would, wouln't they.

Yeah it is, I'm a lazy sod. I was looking for a self filling remote control one with a drone that brings it to you. Guy in Tesco said they're not out yet tho

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Aye, ive got a tassimo, and I don't think they fill enough, you have to be there to top them up, if you return too late, you canna.

about 50p a cup anorl.

My mug is big enough to take 2 without me being there to stop the water.

Archived