Someone owes me £8

sage

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sage said:

I had a bet with someone on here about 8 months ago that UKIP would not win more than 5 seats in the lection and had a spread bet at £2 per seat below 5 seats.

Come on...own up and cough up.

Someone on here also owes a charity of my choice £20 - unless Paul Clement gets sacked before Christmas.

2 hours ago, sage said:

I had a bet with someone on here about 8 months ago that UKIP would not win more than 5 seats in the lection and had a spread bet at £2 per seat below 5 seats.

Come on...own up and cough up.

Pity your memory is not as large as your mammaries. You posted the exact same thing about 3 months ago when I fessed up and you said stick it in a Food Bank.  I put a tenner into a homeless refuge (soup kitchen). Now do you want to bet that Labour will get no more than 5 votes at the next election? 

38 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Pity your memory is not as large as your mammaries. You posted the exact same thing about 3 months ago when I fessed up and you said stick it in a Food Bank.  I put a tenner into a homeless refuge (soup kitchen). Now do you want to bet that Labour will get no more than 5 votes at the next election? 

Ha ha. I am getting very very old. 

They will get at least 6. 

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Proof...

16 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Proof...

I have no receipt but I still carry the mental scars of entering such an establishment. Not only do they not have beds, some of them don't have teeth either.  Perhaps that is why they serve soup?

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have no receipt but I still carry the mental scars of entering such an establishment. Not only do they not have beds, some of them don't have teeth either.  Perhaps that is why they serve soup?

Hope you didn't pass on that luncheon voucher you tried to give me?

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hope you didn't pass on that luncheon voucher you tried to give me?

Is it the syphilis that makes you a bit addled?

I think you must be confusing our meet with the one you had with Madame Cynthia, God bless her soul.

Archived