'Rooney Rule'

WamRam

He's just another jobsworth spouting ***** to keep in a job.

These guys were sacked because results wasn't deemed satisfactory by their respective chaiman. not because their black.

Paul ince isn't in management because he's **** not because he's black.

How many white players are in Arsenals team or Man City's ?, Yeah, footballs racist Townsend ya pen pushin ponse 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I was actually playing out a scene from The Office in my head...didn't really work properly but made me laugh to myself

I actually took it the way it was intended then. lol. I didn't think you would be serious with that. Then a seed of doubt... 

As I said in the "view from the outside" thread, there's no out and out discrimination against anyone, but white managers aren't discriminated against for being **** managers. Things aren't equal until a mediocre black manager gets given job after job after job in the Football League. Paul Ince should be manager of Plymouth.

Tim Sherwood will get another job in the Championship or Premier League. He's a proffessional caretaker manager ffs! His career lives off his early form for Tottenham where literally the only reason he got results was because he wasn't AVB.

The solutions is more discrimination. Discriminate against terrible managers. Just please - stop giving bad managers big jobs!!!

I have a dream....a dream in which the idea of Paul Jewell being shortlisted for any job in football is laughable. And I mean ANY job.

14 hours ago, rynny said:

Well said Trevor Sinclair......but....

How long before Rio calls him a choc ice, like he did Cole? Jason Roberts is outraged and calls for not helping the cause. And all the others come out having a go.

Frank. I can see how you got mixed up though

On 5 November 2015 11:26:34, Anon said:

I wish these goons from "kick it out" would stop misrepresenting the data. Every single time this issue is raised they directly compare the number of black managers against the number of black players in the modern game. That is completely and utterly irrelevant. If, in 10 years time when all those players have retired and are looking for jobs in coaching, they want to bang on about 25% then they might have a point. Right now though, it is simple dishonesty designed to further their own cause. I don't mean to sound like some tin foil hat wearing nut job, but advocacy groups like "kick it out" won't receive funding unless there are still issues with racism, so it is very much in their best interest to grossly exacerbate any potential problems.

It's the same with a lot of these social justice warriors who as you rightly say, make a career out of finding problems even where none exist. They want parity rather than equal opportunity. They are directly opposed to meritocracy, individualism, free markets and choice and instead want to implement a collectivist ideology. It's the same as when third wave feminists bang on about the wage gap, which when taking women's lifestyle choices into account doesn't even exist. They all need to **** off to communist China.

Archived