The Stone Roses

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/11/2015, 18:59:43, North_Stand_Ram said:

Think Mani is a blue, but the rest red. Did surprise me with the Ethiad, but perhaps OT don't do gigs? Went to Oasis at the ethiad and it sounded great

He was definitely United in 1986:

0.54 - 1.08 behind an incredible fringe.

Also somewhere there's a clip of him gobbing on Gordon Strachan during a United - Leeds game just after he'd switched to the Whites.

35 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

He was definitely United in 1986:

0.54 - 1.08 behind an incredible fringe.

Also somewhere there's a clip of him gobbing on Gordon Strachan during a United - Leeds game just after he'd switched to the Whites.

My bad. Just checked and its Reni that's the City fan. 

Anyways, good look to everyone after tickets tomorrow! 

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

managed to somehow buy 4 tickets for the Sunday gig BEFORE the gig was announced!!

Nice one pal!

There was 4 of us trying to get on m, but to no luck for about 15 minutes before one of my mates got on and got 4 for the Friday! So excited. Wasn't surprised they announced an extra date, certainly the demand for it.

Did you get one Private? 

2 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

4th night also added now! Ridiculous! But suppose the demand is there...

60k capacity X 4 nights.... Ian will be rolling in it

they'd have split up by the 4th night, possibly Wrenny would've had a meltdown by the Saturday night!!

On 11/2/2015, 1:38:13, Mostyn6 said:

it'll just be a John Squires guitarwankathon, like the Second Coming was. But nevertheless, I'll be all over it.

I've got a lot of time for Second Coming.  Love Spreads is my fave track of theirs.  Breaking into Heaven is quality as well...

Archived