Cigars

Cisse

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never smoked cigarettes but I have tasted some real cigars that my dad smokes and they are very nice. Any fans of cigars here ?

Now that I have been living a bit healthier I think I need a new vice.

Not if you're out of work, you don't.

A woman's only a woman but a good cigars a smoke. So my maths teacher use to tell me.

Thats what my maths teacher used to say.

During detentions, when it was just the 2 of us, whilst I was blindfolded.

I've never smoked one since, the cheesy smell is disgusting, and the fluid they use to put them out safely tastes rank.

Why get healthy then ruin it all by smoking cigars? 

I doubt that my cigar smoking would do a lot harm. I can only smoke them outside which means that it has to happen between late April and early September at best. And I also need enough time to really enjoy those treats. Which mean perhaps ten cigars a year at best.

My questioning has finished, amazes me how people get into smoking cigars, fags are easy, after a few drinks, get the urge to try one off a mate.

Cigars tho? Must be like trying lager for the first time as a teenager, tasted awful but you carried on because it was cool, before you know it you've got pubes and it tastes great.

They smell awful, look daft, if you're looking for a new vice try biting your toe nails

Archived