FIFA 16

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Are you sure it's not just an outage due to server overload, surely the busiest time of the year.

Nah it was definitely hackers.They hacked into EA and Sony last christmas too and gave a 1 year warning telling them to secure their servers or they will do it again.

I've not played pes since about 2000, at which point i didnt like it too much especially due to the fact it only had the premier league(and therefore i couldnt play as derby)

how is the gameplay now and what leagues can i use in pes? this is a major thing for me and was the reason i started playing fifa(i got my first fifa game the year they started to include the championship teams and others, about 2002ish i think)

i'm someone who has been going for fifa for such a long time now and i do enjoy 2016, i like how everything is slowed down and they've stopped the "press pass" and 100% find your teammate, players now anticipate the pass and will most likely intercept poor passes. Had an especially fun game last night where an opposition winger couldnt quite reach the ball he was running after for a cross, tries to kick it and hilariously misses it and falls over. Dynamics seem better than 15 too, when defending a corner, if you spam pass to get the ball out without looking for a player, you'll most likely just pass it straight to the waiting opposition.

It hasnt changed that much 15, but i think its a step in the right direction but there is so much more they could do and so many ideas they are not doing......

On 25 December 2015 at 11:00, Leicester Ram said:

Just got this and PS4. It's fine, I didn't really want to get my degree anyway.

Send me your online id, we need some rematches, last time I played you I can remember you being crap but put it down to you just starting puberty

Archived