We Are Derby Ticket Website

rammieib

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking the corner stands doesn't work but the rest do on iPhone so should work on iPad, click the block and a pop up should appear with a pic of the view and seats available, click the block again and it should open on to the pick your seat page. 

And just to rub matters in a bit more, 0871... If I am calling from abroad doesn't work. Tried with + 44 and with and without the 0 at the front.

Why is it in this day and age, that it is so impossible to do things.

Have emailed the ticket office instead, I wonder what the odds are of a reply.

And just to rub matters in a bit more, 0871... If I am calling from abroad doesn't work. Tried with + 44 and with and without the 0 at the front.

Typical of any Apple fanboi to blame the website rather than their overpriced tech for not being able to render it properly! :ph34r:

In a day an age where over half the population have access to an IPad or IPhone I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a business dependent on it's customer base for half it's revenue to have an IT function that interacts and works with what it's customer base are likely to use to spend money.

rant over, useless website!!

I must say it is one of the most user unfriendly sites ever. The friends and family idea is weird and never managed to get that working. 

I hate it. If you want to make your customers happy give them simplicity when trying to buy what they want. But I suppose with huge gates they aren't that bothered sorting it. 

Archived