mk dons heading for a sell out

B4ev6is

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the person who said I am not allowed out with my dad. One mate I have learning differcults and dyslexier as well. But I am not very good at traveling places I dont know I would get lost easyly. So no not in away games.

I was more concerned at your dad having to work a 12 hour shift as i thought that had been made illegal unless you signed a bit of paper to say you didn't mind.

Would hate you to have to miss out cos your dad's knackered after a long shift. those of us who have followed the forum for a while know how much the chance to see the rams means to you b4.

i'd offer you the spare space in our car, but its a bit of a round trip from Southampton to MK via Derby mate...

I believe B4 requires support from his family to attend games for various reasons he can choose to give or not. Therefore I hope/presume this particular post was a friendly rather than insulting dig. B4's over elaborate explanations on why Derby are not the best team in the universe is a different matter altogether.

To the person who said I am not allowed out with my dad. One mate I have learning differcults and dyslexier as well. But I am not very good at traveling places I dont know I would get lost easyly. So no not in away games.

Apologies B4 ,the comment wasn't meant to offend anybody, just a light hearted comment that was supposed to be friendly and I thought might be funny (but obviously wasn't). I had no idea of your personal circumstances.

I hope your dad gets the day off and you get to the match, and that we bring 3 points back. 

I will stick to reading rather than posting.

Apologies B4 ,the comment wasn't meant to offend anybody, just a light hearted comment that was supposed to be friendly and I thought might be funny (but obviously wasn't). I had no idea of your personal circumstances.

I hope your dad gets the day off and you get to the match, and that we bring 3 points back. 

I will stick to reading rather than posting.

no need to stop posting... 

Archived