Wrist slashers - take a bow Derby.

i-Ram

The DET reporting today 13/09/15 that the percentage of young people being admitted to hospital in Derby for harming themselves has been 50% higher than the national average in recent years.

The reasons for the high levels of admissions in Derby are unclear report the DET. 

Clearly the DET are not aware of this forum. Someone should actually alert the authorities, as if they were to shut down the Match Day Chatroom for a start I think admissions would get back to about the national average.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DET reporting today 13/09/15 that the percentage of young people being admitted to hospital in Derby for harming themselves has been 50% higher than the national average in recent years.

The reasons for the high levels of admissions in Derby are unclear report the DET. 

Clearly the DET are not aware of this forum. Someone should actually alert the authorities, as if they were to shut down the Match Day Chatroom for a start I think admissions would get back to about the national average.

(link) source please. or GTFO

I read in the iRam times that you piss the bed, doesn't mean I really did!

Would some kind soul provide the link (@Daveo perhaps) to the DET article for Mostyn as I can't or at least don't know how to create URL links from my iPad.  Thanks in advance; got to go now as Mostyn has kindly reminded me that once again I cannot jump straight into bed tonight.

As an aside, it's interesting that we presume self harming purely consists of cutting arms. It's the most common self harm and one of the most obvious but far from being all-encompassing.

Would some kind soul provide the link (@Daveo perhaps) to the DET article for Mostyn as I can't or at least don't know how to create URL links from my iPad.  Thanks in advance; got to go now as Mostyn has kindly reminded me that once again I cannot jump straight into bed tonight.

don't worry about it, if it's genuine, I'll have a look tomorrow, when I should be working, not now, in my own time! Pfft.

Archived