Our Roger goal against Leeds and the fight.

Curtains

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there and there's probably no game I've watched live where I've hated the dirties more. It was a travesty that Norman Hunter went unpunished all game, when he was constantly doing little elbows and the like on our Frannie. And eventually Lee snapped.

Definitely one of Roger Davies' finest, though I also remember all 7 he scored in that game against Luton (2 disallowed)!

I know Rodge personally in fact he got me to play in nets for the ex-Rams a few times. He is a top top bloke and hard as nails always remember some youth having a go at him in a game against Repton Casuals in a charity game and he just booted the lad the next time he had the ball and was sent off. Playing against him was even worse!

Weirdly Norman Hunter was also my manager for a couple of games and is a really nice bloke.

I know Rodge personally in fact he got me to play in nets for the ex-Rams a few times. He is a top top bloke and hard as nails always remember some youth having a go at him in a game against Repton Casuals in a charity game and he just booted the lad the next time he had the ball and was sent off. Playing against him was even worse!

Weirdly Norman Hunter was also my manager for a couple of games and is a really nice bloke.

It's great hes recovered from that nasty car crash. 

Lovely bloke and a brilliant player for the Rams. 

Archived